Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm on fire

extraordinary overwhelming energy
seeming futile
but with rewards
at a patient pace

fruition

I feel like my body is burning in sync
there is fuel, sustenance
there is inner radiance
steadying temperance
steady dear sails
windfull and grand with beautiful poise
what luck awaits the well prepared

discovering warmth in winter, there was stillness yet so much wind
neighboring lands felt a circular swell, a passing shadow
movement from high to low
pressures build and rise up the chain in my
snake's chambers
he curls himself around my waist
holds strong
looks me in the eye and hovers
glittering emeralds
drops diamonds on my neck
to save the world in compressed carbon
energy fixated and simmering
a power ready to exalt with will
ready to exalt with will

No comments: